If you want to ruin a song forever use it for your alarm
[lawyer voice] the prosecution makes a compelling argument, but have you considered this *puts middle finger up*
Researchers test the vortices of passing jets using colored smoke, 1987
Waking up on November 1st is literally like walking through a door from Halloweentown to Christmastown
What’s this? What’s this? There’s décor everywhere. What’s this? There’s carols in the air. What’s this? I can’t believe my eyes it’s just November come on folks I mean I swear. What’s this?
I FREAKING READ IT IN JACKS VOICE
I FUCKING SANG IT
Crows are scary
- use tools
- Can be taught to speak (like parrots)
- Have huge brains for birds
- like seriously their brain-to-body size ratio is equal to that of a chimpanzee
- They vocalize anger, sadness, or happiness in response to things
- they are scary smart at solving puzzles
- some ravens stay with their mates until one of them dies
- they can remember faces
- SIDENOTE HERE BECAUSE HOLY SHIT. They did an experiment where these guys wore masks and some of them fucked with crows. Pretty soon the crows recognized the masks = douchebag. But the nice guys with masks they left alone. THEN, OH WE’RE NOT DONE, NO SIR crows that WEREN’T EVEN IN THE EXPERIMENT AND NEVER SAW THE MASK BEFORE knew about mask-dudes and attacked them on sight. THEY PASSED ON THE FUCKING INFORMATION TO THEIR CROW BUDDIES.
- They remember places where crows were killed by farmers and change their migration patterns.
Guys I’m really scared of crows now.
i love crows so much
crows are amazing
My favorite legend is that crows are the souls of the dead
crows are the coolest shit
crow for prez
Though we aren’t the biggest source of crow facts online you can find more crow facts here on nowyoukno
when u have to pee but theres someone already in the stall
call me a conspiracy theorist here, but I think one of those is not a cat
THE BIBLE SAID ADAM AND EVE NOT ADAM AND LEAVE
i think Paulina from…
Researches have found that cats can recognize their owner’s voice yet haven’t found out why cats don’t care what their owner’s have to say.
The concept is bizarre, combining a building material from the time of Julius Caesar with a Jetsons aesthetic, but the approach has already worked before.
This newly-revived technique could provide low-cost housing for refugees and displaced people, and generally provide architects with a cost-effective way to explore convex construction.